incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From Xiping Wang <xip...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: spl policy
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:03:26 GMT

Can you join the Imperius mailing list and move your question there? We can
discuss your requirements there.

Thanks,

Xiping

  From:       smaili@irit.fr

  To:         imperius-user@incubator.apache.org

  Cc:         Xiping Wang/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, David Wood/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Neeraj Joshi/Durham/IBM@IBMUS

  Date:       08/20/2009 08:21 AM

  Subject:    spl policy

hi, Xiping

 Thank you for your mail,

 1-  I need help to write a monitoring policy ( syntaxe of policy) to
complete my works, i hope you understand wolesale the sample i sent!

 2- I proposed a concept of management spl for the monitoring, can you see
and tell me your opinion please,

  Please find the schema on the attachement fille.

Your help is a way to get me outside out of the darkness.

Best regards

Smaili Abdel[attachment "spl schéma.odt" deleted by Xiping Wang/Watson/IBM]
[attachment "spl schéma.odt" deleted by Xiping Wang/Watson/IBM]