incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: building apache imperius
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:48:00 GMT
Smaili,

Can you 'ping svn.apache.org' from the machine on which you are doing the
build.  If not, you need to fix that problem locally (i.e. it's not
something this mailing list is likely to be able to help you with).

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)