incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From David L Kaminsky <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: suggestions for new enhancements in Imperius
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:46:14 GMT
That looks like a good list to me, and I think the XML representation is
particularly useful.

David

             Naidu G Javvadi
             <njavvadi@in.ibm.
                                       "Reza Asadollahi"
             07/16/2008 12:50          <rasadoll@uwaterloo.ca>,
             AM                        imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org,
                                       imperius-user@incubator.apache.org
                                                                        cc
                                       David L Kaminsky/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       M R Ananda <mrananda@in.ibm.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       suggestions for new enhancements in
                                       Imperius

 Hi
   We are planning the following features/enhancements for the next
release.

      1. To provide more generic logging mechanism.
      2. Adding Exceptions codes.
      3. XML representation of Policy.
      4. API Refactoring

      Any suggestions on these features or if any new features that you
think which is good to have are welcome.

 Thanks & Regards,
 Naidu
 System Software Engineer.

 IBM India pvt ltd
 India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
 Embassy Golf Links, 4th Floor, ‘B’ Wing, Bangalore
 Phone:+91-80-41055471
 e-mail:njavvadi@in.ibm.com】