incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From "Reza Asadollahi" <rasad...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Is Java_SPLPolicyRuleProvider thread safe?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:55:41 GMT
Hi,

Is the instance of Java_SPLPolicyRuleProvider thread safe? I mean, if we
have only one instance of this class, can we use it safely in different
threads for creating or executing policies?

Is it a good practice to have only one instance? or it's better to have
several instances in a multi-threaded program (one per thread), or having
one instance in the program and use synchronize block for its method calls.

Thanks,

Reza