From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: A new Problem with JavaSPL
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:26:27 GMT
Nicola,

First, please use the imperius-dev mailing list for your Imperius/SPL
questions.  Then others can also benefit from the "experience".

Without looking too deeply (I didn't unpack the project), it looks like
the Imperius project or jars are not included in the classpath for your
executable.  I'm not sure what you mean by 'importing' the jars below, but
that is not enough.  You must make sure they are on the classpath, check
your run configuration in eclipse.

If that doesn't fix it, send zip (not a rar) of the project directly to me
and I'll take a look.

David Wood
Computing Systems for Wireless Networks
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)