From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: spl editor for eclipse
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:39:22 GMT
"Nicola Carminati" <djnik88@hotmail.it> wrote on 10/15/2010 08:25:14 AM:

> [image removed]
>
> spl editor for eclipse
>
> Nicola Carminati
>
> to:
>
> imperius-dev, imperius-commits
>
> 10/15/2010 10:04 AM
>
> Please respond to imperius-dev
>
> Hi,
> we are 3 university students of Bergamo (Italy). We have some
> problems with your Apache Imperius.
> We need the spl editor for Eclipse, but the link doesn't work
> (incubator.apache.org/imperius/downloads.html).

Yes, the editor is not part of the release 1.0.0 you will need to build it
from the source

> Our thesis is based on cim-spl language, so we need that plugin and,

That is awesome!

> if possible, a tutorial. We also try to build the editor from source
> but it doesn't work.

To build the editors :
You will need to have maven, ant and java installed and configured on your
classpath

See the instructions @
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/imperius/tags/release01-feb08-2009/imperius-cimsplextension/README.txt
to build the editor