From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for October 2010 (imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 02:27:10 GMT

On Oct 7, 2010, at 8:57 AM, David Wood wrote:

> Imperius Developers,
>
> I'm happy to take the lead on submitting the report.  However, I'm not
> aware of any significant pieces of work on Imperius since the last report.
> Can people send me a short 1-2 sentence update on any work you might have
> been doing IN or WITH Imperius (nothing confidential please).  Thanks.

Once again, I will ask the community about their thoughts regarding graduation from the Incubator.

I've seen no discussion of graduation in the last 3 months. From the above, it appears there
were no significant pieces of work during the last 3 months. IMO, the project has stagnated.
No impetus to push the project through to graduation and reluctant to discuss the alternatives...

IMO, it is time to discuss terminating the project.

--kevan