From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Imperius - Executing polices - Exception
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:59:14 GMT
Hey Christian,
Did you first create the policy via the -c option ?

./cimsplcmdline.sh -c <policy path> <plicy name>

Thanks
Neeraj
"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them". -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius