From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Future of Imperius
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:26:25 GMT
I think the wish list will be less around SPL  than around infrastructure
to support  policy-based application development.  I have proposed  in the
past that there really needs to be more full-featured and formal support
for  policy decision points (PDPs), policy enforcement points (PEPs) and
policy repositories.    Also, the policy editor could be enhanced to
support auto-completion and type checking like the JDT does.

David Wood
Computing Systems for Wireless Networks Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)