From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for April 2010 (imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:15:04 GMT
Well, almost I guess.  The download links off of the mirror page do not
seem to work.  I thought waiting over night might fix it, but alas, no.
Can someone point out what may be going wrong?  Thanks.

http://incubator.apache.org/imperius/download/download.html

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)