From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for April 2010 (imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:33:22 GMT

On Apr 12, 2010, at 4:45 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Good work. Organizing the download (with a small clue) and putting together the report.
Gold star.

Agreed. Thanks David.

Regarding:

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?
1. Imperius implements an accepted standard - CIM-SPL from dmtf.org. Is implementation of
a standard sufficient to warrant hosting by ASF?

I wouldn't ask this. Not in a board report. Do let them know that you are discussing the future
of the project.

Start discussing issues like these amongst ourselves. Then, if it would be helpful or needed,
discuss on general@incubator. If there are still issues/problems/un-resolved questions, then
ask the board...

--kevan