From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject referencing anchor classes
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:02:35 GMT
I can't seem to do the following (I get a parser error):

        Import Class java.util.Properties:p1,p2;
        p1.put("p2", p2)

However,

        p1.put("p2", p2.toString())

is allowed.  The spec seems to indicate that you can refer to an anchor
class this way.  I've been trying to fix this today, thought I had it, and
then found I had broke something else.    The type matching is bit hairy
and handled in multiple places.  Anyone else want to take a crack?

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)