From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc5
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 22:16:34 GMT
 Hi All,

 The Imperius 1.0.0  RC5 release candidate has been tagged, packaged,
 and is ready for a vote. The artifacts, KEYS file, RAT report and release
notes can
 be found at

 http://people.apache.org/~jneeraj/apache-imperius-1.0.0-rc5/

 The tag from which the release artifacts were generated can be found
 at

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/imperius/tags/release1.0.0rc5/

 Revision no is 885950

 In addition, my PGP public code signing key can be found at the MIT
 key server (http://pgp.mit.edu/)

 The KEYS file is checked in at
http://svn.apache.org.repos/asf/incubator/imperius/KEYS

 Please vote to publish this release by Tuesday, Dec 08 18:00 EST.,
 please include the testing you performed to arrive at your vote
 [  ] +1 Publish
 [  ]   0 Abstain
 [  ] -1 Don't publish, because...

 Upon a positive majority of binding votes and no binding vetoes, the
 results of this vote will be brought to the Incubator PMC and voted
 upon there.

 Thanks,
 -Neeraj

Change log:
-Ensured the source distribution matches release tag
(Only imperius-cimsplclientsideprovider/customexpression.properties is
extra in the source distribution
its a result of some junit testing and its innocuous)

Thanks
Neeraj
"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them". -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius