From Jorge Lobo <jl...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc6
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:32:02 GMT

Hi Neeraj,

I have been following the development of Imperius  from the very beginning
given my interest on CIM-SPL.
I think this release will be of a lot of interest to the DMTF community.

My vote is +1

===================================
Jorge Lobo
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
Phone: +1 914 784 6072
mailto:jlobo@us.ibm.com
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/j/jlobo/
==================================

  From:       Neeraj Joshi/Durham/IBM@IBMUS

  To:         imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org

  Date:       12/14/2009 02:14 PM

  Subject:    Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc6

We have +1 votes from
David Kaminsky (initial committer)
Mark Carlson (initial committer)
David Wood
Erik Bengston
Kevan Miller (binding)

I guess we need a couple more +1 vote from a IPMC members (Is that right
?)

Craig , Filip, Bill anyone considering voting ?

Thanks
Neeraj

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them". -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius