From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc6
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:39:59 GMT
I am not familiar with Apache guidelines, but I'll weigh in anyway.  Given
that this is the first release of an incubator project, I think it may be
premature to put this out on maven.

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)