From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc2
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:37:55 GMT
Kevan,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've checked in your suggestion, with only a
slight addition '(IBM)'.

Apache Imperius
Copyright 2008-2009 The Apache Software Foundation

Portions of this software were originally developed by
International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation.

(c) Copyright IBM Corp. 2008

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)