From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc2
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:51:42 GMT
Hey David,
We have a NOTICE.txt under each of the folders can you update those too?
(We need to have separate copies because a user can choose to build only
specific packages like cimsplclientsideprovider, cimsplprovider etc.

Thanks
Neeraj
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
candlelight. - George Gobel"

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM