From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Imperius 1.0.0 rc3
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:58:22 GMT
Kevan,
> In particular, I think the "messages.properties" files -- need them
Although I really don't see why they need licenses I am going to remove
all the editor related folders from the release candidate and rebuild the
jars. Will send out a note once I am done.

>I'm unable to build imperius-javasplextension. There's a missing eclipse
dependency. Is this expected?
Yes there are a few steps that you need to follow to build eclipse
artifacts in the maven registry. The steps are highlighted
http://incubator.apache.org/imperius/community/contribute.html#buildeditor
But this should not be required once I am done reconfiguring the release
candidate (as this folder will not be part of it)

Thanks
Neeraj

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them". -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius

From:
Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>
To:
imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date:
11/17/2009 03:30 PM
Subject:
[DISCUSS] Imperius 1.0.0 rc3

On Nov 17, 2009, at 10:37 AM, David L Kaminsky wrote:

> Kevan: do you see any additional open issues?

As I've noted previously, there are a number of files that are lacking
apache source license headers. In particular, I think the
"messages.properties" files -- need them. I would add also add them to the
build.properties and plugin.properties files. I'm not sure how the
package.html files were generated. So, will leave those up to the
community.

I just noticed that
release1.0.0rc3/imperius-spleditorcore/plugin.properties contains the
following:

pluginName = Policy Editor Plug-in
providerName = IBM

Which doesn't seem appropriate.

The ReleaseNotes txt file in the distribution directory is 0 length.

I'm unable to build imperius-javasplextension. There's a missing eclipse
dependency. Is this expected?

--kevan