From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Imperius 1.0.0 rc3
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:29:52 GMT
On Nov 17, 2009, at 10:37 AM, David L Kaminsky wrote:

> Kevan: do you see any additional open issues?

As I've noted previously, there are a number of files that are lacking apache source license
headers. In particular, I think the "messages.properties" files -- need them. I would add
also add them to the build.properties and plugin.properties files. I'm not sure how the package.html
files were generated. So, will leave those up to the community.

I just noticed that release1.0.0rc3/imperius-spleditorcore/plugin.properties contains the
following:

pluginName = Policy Editor Plug-in
providerName = IBM

Which doesn't seem appropriate.

The ReleaseNotes txt file in the distribution directory is 0 length.

I'm unable to build imperius-javasplextension. There's a missing eclipse dependency. Is this
expected?

--kevan