From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc1
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:50:31 GMT
Hey Kevan,
Do files like *.properties, *.bat, *.sh and *.html need Apache Licenses in
them?
I could not find a policy statement that said so.
Thanks
Neeraj
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
candlelight. - George Gobel"

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM