From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc1
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:33:56 GMT
This issue has partially arisen because I added package.html (javadoc)
files to the source tree.  It seems a bit cumbersome, and hopefully
unnecessary,  to include the license in these files since they will become
part of the exported java documentation tree.  Presumably this tree
already has the license embedded somehow.

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)