From Jorge Lobo <jl...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc1
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 19:36:09 GMT

Hi Neeraj,

Who votes here?  Does anyone from Sun has the right to vote?  If so I will
ping them to make sure that do this.

Jorge

===================================
Jorge Lobo
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
Phone: +1 914 784 6072
mailto:jlobo@us.ibm.com
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/j/jlobo/
==================================

  From:       Neeraj Joshi/Durham/IBM@IBMUS

  To:         imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org

  Date:       10/08/2009 03:05 PM

  Subject:    [VOTE] Imperius 1.0.0 rc1

All

The Imperius 1.0.0  RC1 release candidate has been tagged, packaged, and
is ready for a vote. The artifacts, KEYS file, and release notes can be
found at

http://people.apache.org/~jneeraj/apache-imperius-1.0.0-release-candidate/

The tag from which the release artifacts were generated can be found at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/imperius/tags/release1.0.0/.

In addition, my PGP public code signing key can be found at the MIT key
server (http://pgp.mit.edu/).

 Please vote to publish this release by Wednesday, Oct 14 18:00 EST.,
please include the testing you performed to arrive at your vote
 [  ] +1 Publish
 [  ]   0 Abstain
 [  ] -1 Don't publish, because...

 Upon a positive majority of binding votes and no binding vetoes, the
 results of this vote will be brought to the Incubator PMC and voted upon
 there.

 Thanks,
 -Neeraj

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
candlelight. - George Gobel"

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM