From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Imperius 1.0.0 rc1
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 06:56:59 GMT
On Oct 8, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Jorge Lobo wrote:

> Hi Neeraj,
>
> Who votes here? Does anyone from Sun has the right to vote? If so I
> will ping them to make sure that do this.

It's best to "discuss" vote topics separately from the VOTE email
thread. So, I've started a new DISCUSS thread...

Anyone is encouraged to register their vote. Only, Imperius Podling
PMC (PPMC) members would cast "binding" votes. I don't recall any
additions to the PPMC. So, the PPMC would be the initial committers
(from the initial project proposal) and the project mentors. You need
a minimum of 3 PPMC +1 votes for the vote to pass...

--kevan