Hi Kevan,

Yes. I've sent several emails to root@apache.org regarding my password reset and Tony Stevenson asked me which password, Shell or Subversion to reset. Since I don't have password for both, I requested to have both passwords reset, but I've not received any password yet. Would you please help me with this issue.

Thanks,

Xiping
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center

Inactive hide details for Kevan Miller ---09/09/2009 10:45:36 AM---On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:31 AM, David Wood wrote: > The changes Kevan Miller ---09/09/2009 10:45:36 AM---On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:31 AM, David Wood wrote: > The changes are made by Xiping Wang and I and we are

Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org

09/09/2009 10:45 AM

Re: bugs and extensions for analysis

On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:31 AM, David Wood wrote:

> The changes are made by Xiping Wang and I and we are both approved
> committers (although if you can help Xiping get his password reset
> that
> would be great).  They are not terribly extensive, but since they
> extended
> Imperius to allow us to bolt on our analysis, we thought we should
> send
> out a message to the community.

For password reset, have Xiping send a note to root@apache.org
requesting a password reset. Include his Apache login (xiping).

Since you both are committers and the changes aren't too big, I guess
I'm ok without a code grant (we're already in incubator). Include both
names in any commit messages (so that it's clear who the authors were).

In general, this is a very bad way to be doing community development.
Much better for your to be doing this work within the community,
rather than developing outside and dumping into the community.

I see little to no progress in the Imperius community. We still have
the old "tag" that's not a release in svn. Except for an email or two,
there's no movement to an Imperius release. It seems that the only
"development" has occurred outside of the community. Personally, I
have little hope for Imperius ever successfully graduating from the
Incubator.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong...

--kevan