From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: bugs and extensions for analysis
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 13:31:13 GMT
The changes are made by Xiping Wang and I and we are both approved
committers (although if you can help Xiping get his password reset that
would be great).  They are not terribly extensive, but since they extended
Imperius to allow us to bolt on our analysis, we thought we should send
out a message to the community.

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)