From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject bugs and extensions for analysis
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 20:22:39 GMT
At IBM we have some changes that we would like to commit back into the
main Imperius build.  These include bug fixes and extensions to support
3rd party analysis.  Before doing so we will be going through a number of
tests, including the build junit tests, to verify the success of the merge
process.   We would like to complete this process within the next day or
so.

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)