From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: bugs and extensions for analysis
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 15:02:53 GMT
We're making this move (ie commits) now so that we can move our
development to the community version.   We're in the process of migrating
now.  As to the release, we are beginning to move towards a release,
hopefully within the next month or so.

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)