From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: July podling incubator board reports
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:50:38 GMT

On Jul 6, 2009, at 7:08 PM, David L Kaminsky wrote:

> did imperius ever do an official release? if not, why not? i seem to
> remember the topic coming up a bunch, but no release...

No. The inability of the community to generate a release does not bode
well, IMO. We added several new committers to the project back in
April. I was hoping that we might see some movement in the community.
However, I think progress has been minimal at best.

Personally, I think it's time to start thinking about when this
podling should be shutdown, unless real progress is made.

--kevan