From Xiping Wang <xip...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Question about some collection operations
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 14:34:28 GMT

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for the reply. Right, the spec needs to be clear about these issues.

Xiping

             Neeraj
             Joshi/Durham/IBM@
             IBMUS                                                      To
                                       imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org
             03/09/2009 08:55                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Question about some collection
             Please respond to         operations
             imperius-dev@incu
             bator.apache.org

Hi Xiping

"The light at the end of the tunnel...may be you"

Neeraj Joshi
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius