From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r742224 - in /incubator/imperius/tags: ./ release01-feb08-2009/
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:54:39 GMT

On Feb 10, 2009, at 12:21 AM, Mark A. Carlson wrote:

> Code freeze in order to do the release. Yes we are planning to
> do a release.

I don't think I ever heard back from my last question on this. So,
will try again...

Normal process in preparing for a release would be to create a
'branch'. This would free up 'trunk' for new development. Finalization
for a release would occur in the branch. Once released, a 'tag' would
be created.

So, I don't know why there's a tag. A tag would imply that the
Imperius community has performed a release. Which it has not...

--kevan