From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Imperius Version Number, Tag and "release"
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:06:02 GMT
Not sure how the rest of you feel, but I would strongly suggest some more
javadoc and/or developers guide be put in place to help acceptance.  Not
that I'm volunteering ... : ), just a thought.

David Wood
Network Server System Software Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)