From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Imperius Community Status
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:56:35 GMT
Despite a few minor promises (e.g. the release discussion which seems
to have died out...), I'm seeing very little in the way of progress
within the Imperius community.

I'm starting to consider if the Imperius podling should be retired.
This isn't a statement about the technology nor about the individuals
that are involved. Simply that we don't have the necessary energy
needed to keep the community moving forward.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong and I'm certainly not proposing any
immediate action -- merely raising my concerns.

What are your thoughts?

--kevan