From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: IDE support in the repository
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:51:49 GMT
I've been using Netbeans for other projects and don't use a
special .nbproject. The reason? The projects use maven. With maven,
you don't need anything special because the Netbeans Maven plugin
knows everything about the project.

Since Imperius has a pom.xml, does it really need a special Eclipse
descriptor?

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com