From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: system out
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:24:44 GMT
Do any of you have a preference for a wiki? There are a few in use
here: moinmoin, confluence. Maybe others. Since imperius already has a
web site confluence might not be needed.

Just ask infra for a wiki and they'll set it up.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!