From David L Kaminsky <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: chiming in
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:15:18 GMT

That sounds great to me.  Please let us know how it goes!

David

             Filip at Apache
             <fhanik@apache.or
             g>                                                         To
                                       imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org
             01/07/2008 11:07                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       chiming in
             Please respond to
             imperius-dev@incu
             bator.apache.org

hey guys, sorry for the late entry into this project. my name is Filip
Hanik, one of the Tomcat developers, and I'm here to help out and mentor
the project as it goes along. I can see that Craig has already been very
active, which is great.

anyway, I just checked out the sources, went through the build process
and going through the samples. One of the things that make or break a
project is the ability to get it up and running and that it works as
documented. stuff not working, scares users away easily.

so if it is ok, I'm gonna take a shot at the samples files and the build
script to make everything seamless, and I'll update the documentation as
I go

Filip