From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: test cases
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:40:47 GMT
Hey Erik,
Can you give a brief overview of what you plan to contribute in terms of
the test cases. I am not very clear. Are you referring to Apache
guidelines for testing?
Thanks
Neeraj
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."

http://incubator.apache.org/imperius

Neeraj Joshi
Autonomic Computing Policy Development
Tivoli, IBM

"Erik Bengtson" <erik@jpox.org>
01/10/2008 02:27 AM
Please respond to
imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org

"Imperius" <imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: test cases

Neeraj,

As you said It might be a good idea to keep samples and policy files based
test cases in the samples project.

Let me know if this is aligned to the testing guidelines so I go ahead
with tests changes.

Erik
--   BlackBerry® from Mobistar    ---