From "Erik Bengtson" <e...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Editor for SPL checked in
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:48:15 GMT
Hi Neeraj,

The plugin is nice. I have some changes regarding the OSGi bundling:

The plugins will not depend on core jars, but will depend on the core and Java bundles.

This means that each project will become an OSGi bundle that you can deploy in eclipse along
its plugins.

The JIRA issue related is imperius-1. With that on mind I have reorganized the plugins dependencies
and will attach a patch to jira.

Another dependency that has become a bundle is ANTLR.

Note that these changes do not impact usage out of OSGi.

For Imperius developers using eclipse, you should setup all projects as plugins
--   BlackBerry® from Mobistar    ---

-----Original Message-----
From: Neeraj Joshi <jneeraj@us.ibm.com>

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 02:13:12
To:imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Eclipse Editor for SPL checked in

Hi All,
I have checked in the editor code. I have also updated the website with
instructions to build and use the editor. Let me know if you face any
problems.
Thanks
Neeraj
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."

http://incubator.apache.org/imperius

Neeraj Joshi
Autonomic Computing Policy Development
Tivoli, IBM