From "Erik Bengtson" <e...@jpox.org>
Subject test cases
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:25:06 GMT
Hi,

I'm promised to provide some test cases, but in the form the tests are coded
now, you can only recognize failures by visual means. Secondly, the tests
are not appropriately structured. See:

Splcore has main classes and unit tests. OK
Javaspl has main classes. OK
JavaSPL-Samples has sample policies and sample API usage. It also has unit
tests, but these can only be validated visually.

I propose moving the tests from JavaSPL-Samples to JavaSPL, since samples
should only contain samples, and rewrite these tests using junit assertions.

I can patch those, but if beforehand you can review/apply the patches in
JIRA it's great.