incubator-hise-user mailing list archives

From "R P, Ranjith (GE Healthcare)" <Ranjith...@ge.com>
Subject User and user groups tables not created
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:42:25 GMT
Hi All,

Im new to HISE and was trying to install HISE. But after copying the war
to the tomcat webapp, the wsdl was exposed properly. But while trying to
add user I was getting the following error

java -cp webapps/hise/WEB-INF/lib/h2-1.1.108.jar org.h2.tools.RunScript
-url 'jdbc:h2:file:hise-h2-db;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=false' -user sa
-showResults -script addUsers.sql

I get no suitable driver found
'jdbc:h2:file:hise-h2-db;DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=false'

Also I checked the database and I was not able to see any tables created
for users or user groups.

I have followed the user guide. Please let me know if I have to perform
any other step.

Thanks

Ranjith R P