incubator-hise-user mailing list archives

From Nguyen Manh Toan <diego1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can LDAP replace H2 Database?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:01:39 GMT
Thanks for your response.
I realy want to use Hise in my project, but I've found only the user guide.
Do you have any specification about Hise ? would you mind if I ask you for
this document (if it's possible of course)
thank you so much and have a good day.

--
Nguyen Manh Toan - ISI 3A ENSIMAG
F007 residence OUEST Grenoble France