incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From "P.N." <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Is there a conflict in hise-ds.xml?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:00:55 GMT
Thanks a lot!
However, seems I'll not get this working today, as I've also to look for
some problem building Hise (I've been advised to use the latest snapshot
and build it myself) as my war archive seems to be incomplete (could not
find persistence.xml file).

Kind regards
Peter