incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From "P.N." <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Is there a conflict in hise-ds.xml?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:36:59 GMT
Thank You for Your reply!
I'm using JONAS 5, up to now only added JspWiki and now tried to add
Hise. Only when I try to deploy Hise, the hibernate exception is thrown,
so it must have sth. to do with this deployment.

However, I'm new to JEE (just wanted to use Hise as a demo, as I'm also
interested in the possibilities of WS-HUMAN; the easiest way to learn is
to see sth. working.), so I cannot (yet) analyse the problem.

Kind regards
Peter