incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From "P.N." <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Still having problems installing hise on jonas
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:56:15 GMT
Thank You for responding!

Bartek Zdanowski schrieb:
> Did you try to build HISE from sources? In trunk there's a
> 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT version.

No, I didn't try that, as I cannot see a timestamp for the latest change
of any file - so I couldn't assume if anything changed after 0.3.0.
Also, I cannot contact the users mailing list, because I'd have to
subscribe (I prefer using gmane, because it is much more flexible
compared to mailing lists). Third, I prefer ant over maven, so it takes
longer for me to get the source project set up. I'll probably try it on
Friday.

Kind regards
Peter