incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From witek wolejszo ...@touk.pl>
Subject Re: Still having problems installing hise on jonas
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:10:32 GMT
On 06/24/2011 08:53 AM, P.N. wrote:
> Bartek Zdanowski schrieb:
>>

>> W dniu 2011-06-22 15:56, P.N. pisze:
>>> Thank You for responding!

>>> No, I didn't try that, as I cannot see a timestamp for the latest
>>> change of any file - so I couldn't assume if anything changed after
>>> 0.3.0. Also, I cannot contact the users mailing list, because I'd have
>>> to subscribe (I prefer using gmane, because it is much more flexible
>>> compared to mailing lists). Third, I prefer ant over maven, so it
>>> takes longer for me to get the source project set up. I'll probably
>>> try it on Friday.
>> Please let me know the result.
>>

> First result: Building hise gives me warnings about platform
> dependency, like this one:
> "Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources,
> i.e. build is platform dependent!"
> (see attached file: build.log)
>
> Second: Installing still impossible.
> (see attached file: install.log)
>
> I'll try to update jonas to 5.2.1 now.

I've changed removed log properties preventing instantiation of
EntityManager in 0.3 branch
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hise/branches/0.3.x). You
can compile and install from there. Let me know if you encounter any
problems.

It's a good idea to start with 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. We have released it
internally at TouK to use in commercial projects and a lot of effort was
put in the project since since 0.3. In 1.0.0-SNAPSJOT it's specification
compliant and introduces some extra features.

witek

--
witek wołejszo
TouK sp. z o.o. s.k.a.