incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From Akhilesh Singh <akhil...@zinniasystems.com>
Subject Re: Presentation of Ws-HumanTask and HISE
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:31:48 GMT
I am planning to publish it in an international conference (
http://coneco2009.com/west2011/west2011.html)   under Web Services-driven
Business Process Management category. I am currently looking for co-authors.
We can as well discuss offline if you can mail me at
akhilesh@zinniasystems.com with your personal mail id. I will be happy to
share mode details with you.

Regards,
Akhilesh