incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From Akhilesh Singh <akhil...@zinniasystems.com>
Subject Presentation of Ws-HumanTask and HISE
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 13:18:34 GMT
Hi,
   I am currently working on preparing a paper on WS-HumanTask and its
importance/need in SOA environments - especially in the orchestration
layer.Prime work area is how to integrate the web services with
existing calendaring systems (iCal4j, google, outlook, etc. ) for
out-of-box complete task management.
I would also like to include HISE as an implementation of the concepts of
WS-HumanTask. Anybody willing to work with me on this?

Regards,
Akhilesh Singh
Chief Software Architect,
Zinnia Systems