incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven build process
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 04:46:07 GMT
Hello,

we had similar problem before. But we haven't resolved it yet, nor we
plan to do it.
We just use mvn clean every time (and to minimize build time we build
only modified subprojects).
If you have some idea how it can be fixed, it would be great. But
spending too much time on it
may be not the best idea too.
Using mvn bootstrap might be good idea if it resolves problem.

--
Regards,
Rafał Rusin