incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From Akhilesh Singh <akhil...@zinniasystems.com>
Subject Re: Maven build process
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 07:03:43 GMT
Thanks Rafal.

Thanks for confimring the issue. We use similar functionality in our dev
environment and hence know that 2 step process always work. Other benefit is
that the wsdl and hence generated code does not change so frequently. So
keeping them pre-generated eases project setup in eclipse as all other
modules depend on them.

I think I can work on this during this weekend and come up with something
better than existing process.

Regards,
Akhilesh