incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HISE deployment
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:32:38 GMT
Hello,

On 22 September 2010 09:12, Akhilesh Singh <akhilesh@zinniasystems.com> wrote:
> Hi Rafal,
>
> 1) I am not well versed in docbook format. It looks interesting and am
> making my hands dirty on it. Hopefully will be able to contribute something
> after some time.

Quick inroduction: you need to use xml editor (schema aware - eclipse
is fine for it), download docbook-xsl-1.75.2 and use
hise-docs/generate.sh to generate xhtml.

> 2) Yeah it works for me with
> <artifactId>jaxws-api</artifactId>
> <version>2.1</version>

Cool - committed

> 3) I can work on merging the user security and hopefully it will not take
> more than a day or two. Do I need to create a JIRA issue for submitting a
> patch for this?

Yes, please create Jira and then attach *.patch file (ASF license
granted) . This is standard way of accepting contributions.

> 4) If you let me know the language which is currently being displayed, I can
> use google translation to create corresponding english messages. I can as
> well work on internationalization support using property files for GUI
> messages which I think is the way forward.

It's Polish. Yes, google translate should be enough for it.

--
Regards,
Rafał Rusin