incubator-hise-dev mailing list archives

From Rafal Rusin <rafal.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to HISE
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:04:27 GMT
Welcome!

On 10 August 2010 16:07, john pradeep <yehohanan7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am interested in contributing to HISE, have been going through the
> specification for the time being.
>
> Meanwhile, Please let me know if i need to concentrate on anything in
> particular (frameworks/technologies) to take up any tasks quickly. I would
> also need to know the svn branch which is used for current development
> activities.
>
> Regards,
> John

Currently we are aiming at 1.0.0 release at the end of month.
You can check out open issues targeted for 1.0.0.
First thing to start is to run ci-build.sh script to pass all
integration and unit tests.
This should go using following command:

SMX4_DIR=/var/lib/tomcat/hise-tools/apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse-01-00
SOAPUI_DIR=/var/lib/tomcat/hise-tools/soapui-3.5.1
DOCBOOK_DIR=/var/lib/tomcat/hise-tools/docbook-xsl-1.75.2
./ci-build.sh

At the beginning, I suggest to submit very simple small improvements
(like few lines of code, for example a new unit test case to test
something you are not sure how works). Submitting patches is the usual
Apache way (create jira issue, probably with priority minor and attach
HISE-nr.patch file).

--
Regards,
RafaƂ Rusin